I am a Family History consultant in my ward and stake....therefore, I will be talking about what I am doing in our family files from time to time.
Right now I am immersed in the "New FamilySearch" program which was deployed in the Los Angeles temple district in January (the image above was captured from that program).
Sharon Tomlinson and I have been trying to clean up our family files for the Agnes Macdonald line, so we can see who still needs to have temple work done. The good news is that 90% of the work is done (at least for those we know about in 10 generations back from Agnes), and I am cleaning up the files in New FamilySearch and updating my files to capture all those ordinance dates. When I am complete, I will let you know.....



1 comment:
I am so excited you started a blog! It is such a great way to see how everyone is doing! I love the pics too, the design looks awesome!
Post a Comment